Toast95135

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
376105727_f32d2f9a79_o.jpg

or

388360136_6f2527c63a_o.jpg

I like the first one because it seems to have more life to it, but the house is a tad distracting. What do you think?

hmm, that is a hard one ... but I think the crop seems more balanced in the second one ... don't like the text to be cropped away then ...

[FONT=&quot]I like the second pic better due to the fact that my eyes keep getting drawn towards the building on the left in the first pic.[/FONT]

Try one with the sign totally cropped out. For me the whole sign should be in the frame or not at all.

Is this better? Its another shot, which I still had stored on the memory card. It was much wider, so I had to crop it quite a bit; compared the the first one where it was only cropped a little. The color is really off compared to the TIFF on my computer but this was just a quick webedit.
keypad5.jpg

#2 is the better one. There really doesn't seem to be a point to putting that much red sign in #1. The red attracts the eye enough as it is, no need to put more emphasis on it by giving it as much area as the background.

EDIT: Ooop, didn't see the new post, yeah that's way better.

Well, but I think this last (third) one finally nails it!
Yes!

I agree, the 3rd one is the best.... by the way... I didnt even see the house in the 1st one till you mentioned it :)

The 3rd is the best of the group due to the top of the sign being visible rather than cut off.

Is this better? Its another shot, which I still had stored on the memory card. It was much wider, so I had to crop it quite a bit; compared the the first one where it was only cropped a little. The color is really off compared to the TIFF on my computer but this was just a quick webedit.

I like the third version much better.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back