Which Digital Camera?

m_beck1017

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I am going to purchase a digital camera but I am having a problem choosing between two, Canon Digital Rebel or Canon 20D. If you have either of these please let me know how you like your camera and if you have run into any problems with it so far.

Right now I have the Canon Rebel Ti (35mm) and I know that if I purchase the Digital Rebel the lenses that I already have work with the Digital Rebel, but I am not sure if my Rebel Ti 35mm lenses with go with the Canon 20D. Please give me your opinions....Thank you, Mandi

The lenses that work with your film Rebel will work with any Canon EOS camera. That includes both the Digital Rebel & 20D.

Are you satisfied with the functionality of your film rebel? If so, the savings if the DRebel would be an advantage. The 20D has a better sensor and a load of more advanced options but of course, it costs more.

I'm still shooting film. I have a Canon EOS 650...the first EOS that Canon made.

I am saving my pennies to spend on a Digital SLR though. The digital Rebel looks really good but I'm thinking that the extra features on the 20D are worth the extra money for me.

Are they worth it to you?

You can compare full feature list at www.dpreview.com

Im still film too (B&W), but it just seems like its a becoming a dying breed very quickly and I want to get into digital sooner than later. I was set on the digital rebel but noticed that the 20d is not much more and it has more features, but really I dont know much about the 20D. I am going to ask my photography teacher what he thinks but I doubt I will get much information. Well if you get one before I do let me know what you think.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back