which do you like?(same girl as befor)

Skyeg

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
which of these do you like more?fucusing more on the girl than the background because im ging t be shooting her in a totaly differnt place these were just kind of test things.

i liked how she looks in the seccond one more, but she prefered the first.

ViewImage.dll

ViewImage.dll

I think this image is better than the first one (although I appreciate why she likes that first one; it's so cute) but I'd give anything if she'd have pushed up her glasses in this one, so we can get her eyes as much as in the first one.

gosh i love mod chicks...i like the posing as well..

great work, ill choose number 2!!

md

nope, not true..

i could write you a list a mile long of things i dont like, i just havent seen much on the boards!!!

md

i didnt want to start a new topic, i know yu dont like it when ppl post a bunch of differnt pictures in seperate threads.

this is a portrait i did recently. again this isnt my strong point and i couild use a good critique. thanks :D

ViewImage.dll

on little girl "WOW" was my first reaction. That is such a lovely shot skyeg, did you pshop or this from the camera - Her eyes are in focus yet the rest of the face is soft - i like this, no I LOVE this! so young but there seems to be alot of maturity there.

oh and I still the second shot, just a bit more offbeat and fun :)

It's a good portrait, except I'm not liking the location of the catch lights in the center of the subjects pupil.

she has beautiful eyes!! my thoughts would be:

1) as voodoo stated, catchlights caught her in the middle of the eye.

2) Im not a big fan of the background...especially with black and white...it almost drowns out the pretty little face!!

3) the expression is great!!! for her age, she looks very confident and comfortable..

great work!!

md

thanks vonnagy!

voodoocat: the lights in her eyes bothered me as well. how do you control that? is it the placement of the main light?

Most reactions

Back