• Mac's

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • PC's

Votes: 26 66.7%

• Total voters
Hertz van Rental said:
I can hear the envy in your voice from here :lol:

And 'a Mac'? I have 7!

Well now...that's different. In that case, you should add a caption to all of your photos that reads: "Processed by a Macintosh"

That ought to get you an extra...oh...um...$0.00 per print. :greenpbl:

Whatever happened to "it's not the camera, it's the photographer"?

Ya git!

Mac or PC?
B&W or colour?
Color or colour?
Film or digital?
Nikon or Canon? (or Olympus E300? :hertz: )
Men or women?
Books or films?
Toast or croissant?
Blonde or brunette?
Gold or silver?
Tea or coffee?
Cash or credit?
Telephone or email?
Left or right?

PC
B&W
Colour
Film
Minolta ;)
Whichever is nearest
Films
Croissant
Brunette
Silver
Tea
Cash
Telephone
Right

I use both macs and PCs... my PC is a couple years old now (built, of course, by yours truly) and I am constantly running several browser windows, Photoshop CS, iTunes (shutup), Corel Painter IX, and Konfabulator simultaneously without ANY problems at all. On the brand-spankin' new Macs at school in the graphics lab, I can have only Corel Painter IX open, and if I make the brush bigger than 100px it crashes. Every time, on every system. Now THAT'S stability.

ferny said:
I don't sneer at Mac's (just the people who keep banging on about them being so great, I hate zealots who sneer at other people for having different experiences and views to them ;)) so I guess I shouldn't really give my views on iPods.

They're a huge waste of money. They may look good, but are known to be unreliable, fragile and cost far more than other mp3 players which are just as good. Still, people are always drawn to things if they think the badge on the item makes them cool.
But it's OK to be a zealot about PC's or against Macs? Hmm. Typical dual-standard PC owner attitude. That's like saying 'I hate racists because I'm not a racist, I just hate foreigners'. :lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back