Which do you prefer? Mac's or PC's?

Which do you prefer? Mac's or PC's?

• Mac's

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • PC's

Votes: 26 66.7%

• Total voters
If people came along and went on and on about how great PC's are and how bad Mac's were I'd have the same views. I just happen to notice that people with Mac's tend to fight harder... People with PC's tend to give their views and leave it at that.

It's the same wherever you go and whatever you do though. When there are two things which are equally as good but possibly better suited to certain individuals (so think pick-up for odd-job man, black coloured car for a bloke who moves people around in a busy city, etc...) you'll always find very people who will almost fight to the death to make you feel like you've made the wrong choice and that they have made the right one. It simply comes down to the insecurity of some people. They can't stand to think of the possibility, however slim, that they may be happier with what someone else had bought rather than what they did. So they try to make the others persons item look rubbish, or try to find ways to make the other person feel/look dumb so that they feel better within themselves.

It happens anywhere. The Canon/Nikon debates which go nowhere. Silly teenagers on forums bashing each others consoles. The knife fights over whether shop brand food is worse than big brand food. Normally I'll just say "I prefer xxxx because it does xxxx" or "they're pretty much on a par, but I use a xxxx" and leave everyone else to it. I think that's what I did when I said "nothing wrong with PC's". I wouldn't regard that as double-standards. More an input to a discussion. All be it, not a very big input. ;) Sorry if I gave the wrong impression. Not had much sleep you see.

People on the whole, are rather pathetic at times.

Sorry, sometimes like to go off on an incoherent rambling and I felt like doing that as I wait for the coal to be delivered. :blushing:

clarinetJWD said:
Like I said, style over substance.

Thats why their perfect!! ;) :D

Seriously though I wanted to add, that I bought a used G4 Quicksilver and it is a great machine ( you should see peoples faces when I say I bought a used computer :er: :???: ). I upgraded to Tiger OSX and my computer hasn't crashed in about 2 months. I also got CS photoshop :thumbup: The Nikon software seems to work great now! Everything works together pretty seamlessly. Perfect for me.

Most reactions

Back