Which do you think is better

szoke91

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Right you might have read my post in the newbie part, Im saving up for a entry leavle dslr, I like the look/fetures of the Nikon D3000, Pentax K2000 and the Canon EOS 1000D. I enjoy taking photos of railways, model railways and cars.

Thanks, Rob

Right you might have read my post in the newbie part, Im saving up for a entry leavle dslr, I like the look/fetures of the Nikon D3000, Pentax K2000 and the Canon EOS 1000D. I enjoy taking photos of railways, model railways and cars.

Thanks, Rob

The D3000 is the newest and probably has the most features of the bunch. Plus if you're a newbie you'll appreciate the new user-friendly interface. Also, the D3000 has a higher resolution, and larger 3 inch screen, as opposed to 1000D's 2.5 inch, and don't forget that Nikon makes better glass ;)
But before the purchase you should visit a camera store and see which camera suits you best since both have a different feel.

Last edited:
I think the Canon is the better camera between it and the Nikon D3000. I am not familiar with the Pentax. The D3000 is the least-impressive new Nikon camera in quite some time.

which is better, vanilla flavored ice cream or chocolate?

Go to the store near you, and grab each body and play with it. The one that feels MORE YOU is the one for you. I work with Canons and Nikons. Quality great on both. But I prefer working with Nikon since it is more me.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back