Which eye do you guys use to look through viewfinder?

This thread got thinking about which side of my body I use for everything I do, I write with my right hand; throw the ball with the right arm too; shoot my gun with the right and aim with my left eye; shoot pool with both arms, but only break with the right and I aim with the left eye; I play soccer and dominate the ball equally well with both legs but I only make penalty kicks with the right one; and use the left eye when I take photos.

This thread got me thinking, how buggered my left eye is after shooting for 2 hours with my right, I must look like I'm smashed on old perculiar with a lazy crossed bogeyed eyelid...:confused:

I am left eye dominate and left handed. But I play guitar left and right handed, but better right handed. crazy stuff

This thread got me thinking, how buggered my left eye is after shooting for 2 hours with my right, I must look like I'm smashed on old perculiar with a lazy crossed bogeyed eyelid...:confused:

been reading alot about many people saying its best to have both eyes open when looking through the viewfinder. pros say this too. i'm going to give that a go becuase squinting one eye shut feels really uncomfortable to me

Right handed, shoot with the right eye (and according to Big Mike's description I am right-eye dominant) however my vision out of my left eye is much better (how ironic) The only thing I am better at with my left hand is ironing.

This is an interesting little study on left/right brained activity http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,23739,22556678-23272,00.html

Right-handed, left eye.

Most reactions

Back