Votes: 5 38.5%
  • fujifilm

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • other (if other post prand please :)

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
There is no 'BEST'. All films made today are high quality. The selection of a
film is personal preference.

According to PopPhoto Labs, Kodak Gold Print film has the best resolution of any 35mm film.

skieur

IN MY OPINION:

E6: Fuji Velvia 50 for reds and yellows, Kodak E100 greens.

D76: Tmax

C41: why use this when there's Velvia and E100?

According to PopPhoto Labs, Kodak Gold Print film has the best resolution of any 35mm film.

skieur

Hard to believe when there's ISO 50 and 25 BW films, and AFIK, KG only goes down to 100.

I personally think it's whatever film you have on hand at the time you need to have film on hand. After all, anything is better than nothing.

I use mainly Kodak products, though. I'm fond of the TMaxes, though I'm finding greater appreciation of Tri-X and Plus-X... and then there's HIE....

And here is my poor folks explanation:

Kodak = best for people pictures
Fuji = best for scenery

In my opinion... :)

Well, I've been using Kodak Gold as well, and as I'm a total noob, I stick with an all-round ISO of 400; for indoor, outdoor, anything. It works absolutely fine for me. Of course, a fantastic film is no use whatsoever if the developing is terrible, for which I recommend either Kodak or Bonusprint.

Ilford for B/W, I dont like Kodak simply because it sends my fixer pink, nothing wrong with that I suppose, guess I'm just not Kamp enough for Kodak:lovey:

Fuji neopans are nice B/W too, infact anything but Kodak.

Fuji velvia anyspeed for colour trannies.

Fuji Astia and Provia for a semblance of realism.

Don't do colour reversal..

*edit* "I may not vote in this poll".........:taped sh:.......FIX

It depends on what you're shooting. There's a color code on the boxes.

Kodak with the red on the box records reds best, blue on the box records blues best. Fuji in the green box records greens best. Go figure.

All that being said, I've used Kodak for 40+ years.

Have Fun,
Jeff

Most reactions

Back