Which Games you are currently Playing Now?

Since when does a photography addict have time for anything other than photography?

As I tell all of my friends..

"I am a photographer! I don't make time for photography, I make time for everything else."

Man, I didn't think this thread was so old... lol.

I haven't been on much lately because I decided to hook my PS2 back up. Been playing Final Fantasy XII for like two weeks straight.

GAH I want to play that game - but my PS2 decided to kill itself (well half kill sometimes it does work..... once in a blue moon). Plus no TV where I am and previous attempts to get a PS2 to run through a computer screen were -- less than idea.

Currently playing:
Skyrim(PC)
Lord of the Rings Online
StarCraft II
Battlefield 3(PC)

Skyrim (45th level)
Left for Dead 2, nothing killing zombies for a quick stress reliever.
God of War series
Gears of War series(Cole Train FTW), stupid Xbox and their chevies lol

Still meeting up and playing COD w/ people on PS3. I can't wait for the map packs!! lol

Currently working on LA Noire. Fantastic game!

I am playing through LA Noire again. It really is a work of art. Being able to walk around an impeccably detailed late 40's early 50's LA is amazing.

The facial animations are also SO realistic that the game is designed so that you're able to tell when someone is truthful, not telling the whole story, or flat out lying. It's almost like a movie...

finished up gow3 last month. and then finished cod 3 this week and last night started on bf3. ssx comes out in a few weeks though, can't wait for that.

finished up gow3 last month. and then finished cod 3 this week and last night started on bf3. ssx comes out in a few weeks though, can't wait for that.

Are there any other acronyms you are planning on playing?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back