Which Games you are currently Playing Now?

Finished Journey and started a second play through tonight... When I was paired with someone who had a white robe. This means now I have to go through and find every single one of the hidden upgrades now. I seriously love this game

MMORPGs are fun to play COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY INEBRIATED

Skyrim, and F1 2011.

Can't wait for GTA V.

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

I figured mish would be playing "Master and Servant 2: The case of the purple panties"

LOL - So Mish, do you ever play The Sims? My wife does, and it always ends up with men running around in underwear wearing a bowtie, cooking cleaning and being forced to sleep in a locked closet.

I once made a maximum security prison, complete with guard towers, and common areas, cafeterias and dual doors leading outside so that prisoners could be brought in with one set of doors locked. Lo's dominatrix character bought it and used it to lure men into and keep them locked up... i their underwear wearing nothing but a bowtie.

wtf is up with the bowties....

Unpop...no I've never played Sims. I have a friend that is pretty into it. She tells me all the demented stuff she does to them! lol She's the cutest girl too...who would of thought. Sims released a add on the same day CoD was released. She begged me to pick it up for her. =)
CoD is just about the only game I play. Oh, I played D3 for a hot minute but stopped beacuse it was boring.

Last edited:
Halo 4 for Xbox

Kill zone 3 on ps3

Dead trigger on ipad.

Most reactions

Back