Which "good" lenses are missing?

I don't see Leica, Zeiss, or Sony lenses.

skieur

The Nikkor 55-200mm i know it is a starter lens but it is a good quality starter zoom

I can think of 6 or 7 Pentax lenses that are missing. :D

Do you need names?

Thanks for all the input...sure...names do help...all of my sample photos are from flickr users...I reach out to them asking permission and display thier flickr urls and website urls etc. having a full name of the lens I search tags to see if a potential flickr user has both the volume and hi-res samples.

Boy I've got much more work to do.

Thanks,
Roy

Canon EF 400 f/2.8 IS USM
How can you miss the cream of the crop:wink:

A couple of Sigma EX lenses: 50-150 f2.8 and 100-300 f4

Canon EF 400 f/2.8 IS USM
How can you miss the cream of the crop:wink:

Oh I know...in fact there are only 3 users on flickr that I could ask for photos. It's just so far out of reach for 99% of us out here...but yea...stuff is good eye candy.

I've gotta get some Sony and Lecia/Zeiss stuff going too. Thanks for the input.

If you can think of very common/emerging lenses that are highly demanded in today's DSLR market that I don't have review, then those will be the ones I tackel first.

Thanks,
Roy

How about Tamron 14mm F/2.8? I have it and I like it.

Oh I know...in fact there are only 3 users on flickr that I could ask for photos. It's just so far out of reach for 99% of us out here...but yea...stuff is good eye candy.

I've gotta get some Sony and Lecia/Zeiss stuff going too. Thanks for the input.

If you can think of very common/emerging lenses that are highly demanded in today's DSLR market that I don't have review, then those will be the ones I tackel first.

Thanks,
Roy

Learn to like peanut butter and jelly. Eat peanut butter and jelly. Become peanut butter and jelly on a daily basis. I did for 2 years (pretty much) and I am loving my 400 f2.8 that came a couple of weeks ago. Darn it's good to eat beef again. :lol:

Learn to like peanut butter and jelly. Eat peanut butter and jelly. Become peanut butter and jelly on a daily basis. I did for 2 years (pretty much) and I am loving my 400 f2.8 that came a couple of weeks ago. Darn it's good to eat beef again. :lol:

it's hard to clean PB&J off a lens ...

I year ago I said "No way I could spend that kind of money on a lens"
But after reaching the limit of my EF 100-400 L performance I could justify it, but still punching that "buy it" button was intimidating to say the least.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back