Which Is Better?

Nurd

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm having trouble choosing which one on this picture. Black and white or colour?

steve1.jpg

steve1color.jpg

And also, what do you think about this next picture?

steve2.jpg

Thanks for viewing :mrgreen:

p.s.

sorry about the big pictures :confused:

I like the B&W version...the color one is just too blue.

Normally I'd go with black and white, but in this case I'm leaning more towards the colour shot. I like the blueish tint - it sort of matches his eyes, which I think is a strong feature here.

Pick one that you think is the strongest.

B&W for me too.
The blue is too cold IMO

What amazing eyes...I could look at them for hours!!

I'm leaning towards the B&W only because in the "blue" one the shadowing on the left side of his face is more distracting. Were you able to lighten up that shadow, I think the blue one is stunning.

I'm not sure on the third picture. I think it's lacking something, I'm just not sure what...perhaps "those" eyes!!

I like the b/w one best - and I'm not overly fond of the other pic - it doesn't connect with me much. But the 1st b/w is good!

IMHO the B&W. I feel that it has more presence than the color. The color one seems to have too much blue to it. Just my opinion, I am really just a noob around here, so take it for what it is worth.

Thank you for all the comments. :) Was really helpful. I guess the reason I picked that picture from all the others was because of the eyes lol. The second picture I had to do something with because that was his favorite.

Thanks again and Brokepilot you don't have to be a professional to know what pleases the eye. ;)

Most reactions

Back