Which Is Your Faveorite? ... Mainly Abstract.

I like the most....

• Total voters

eddyk

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
I'm not 100% sure what abstract means...because different people have told me different thing...anyhoo....pick your fave out of this line up.

Be it abstract or not.

100_1113.jpg

100_1100.jpg

Random4.jpg

100_1464.jpg

Random3.jpg

100_1253.jpg

100_0937.jpg

100_1249.jpg

100_1101.jpg

Random.jpg

i like the 6th one the best. although the focus and exposure seem a little botched i still like it. i like how the bottles at the bottom, center and left, middle are more overexposed than the others because its not simply a pattern.

nice work!

#5 is my fav imo abstract.

#10 is my fav to look at cuz I love the details in those lil guys. Amazing creation.

I think #6 would work even better with some PS experimenting. It's got potential for some nice color combos to help correct the overexposure. I also like #3.

If your question is mostly "What is most abstract of these 10?", then I would say No. 6 meets the requirements best. Though technically it does have issues, as you can see.

If your question is "Which of these 10 do you like best?", then I must say No.10, if the washed-out blob from the flash on the glass gets cropped off.

Since I don't know which is your question for the poll, I cannot vote. Only tell you here.

The question is...which of these pics do you like the most?

I tried to get as many of my abstract photos as I could find...as not to have too many dif styles.

I would say #s 3 & 6 are the most abstract. But IMO they lack the sharpness I like to see abstracts

Most reactions

Back