Which lens did he used the most?

One thing noticeable is that Russia's age limits if they exist are quite a bit younger than ours (re: his adult content)

As others pointed out though what he produces is nothing unique or extraordinary. Several of the pro portrait people on this forum have produced superior works. go to the pro gallery and spend a lot of time in there, you will like, and learn a lot. If you spot a style you like then search the member list, then that members posts.

Those girls would look good even shot with a Kodak disposable , (just say'en)

Mostly I use the 24-120 f/4 kit lens that came with my D750. I wanted to hate this thing because it wasn't a 24-70 f/2.8 but, it really is pretty nice. I shoot with it mostly at 24mm but I crop in the viewfinder (too lazy to use my feet) so it is all over the place. It is tack sharp at f/8 but pretty descent even at f/4. Much better lens than I expected and, the D750 is so good at higher ISO that I don't think I need f/2.8

Thank you everyone for your help.

To add to whats already been mentioned you find beautiful women to take pictures of. Funny how beautiful people tend to make beautiful pictures.
I am 100% agree on that. That was I was thinking before if I start doing portraits I should find beautiful women but how can I find those beautiful women????? HaHaHa

I contacted him on the FB and his reply was he used 35mm most of his pictures. And I also asked him what brand of his light he used, his reply was natural light. But many photos were took in the room but I guess that was one of his secret.

I don't think you should assume he's lying about using natural light (in this case, he means ambient, or just "something other than flash.") Have you seen the natural light portraits that @DanOstergren posts? I mean, holy crap. The greatest photographers train themselves to make light their life's work, and they can see beautiful light in the darkest room.

My advice? Stop worrying so much about brands and equipment and focus on technique. What this photographer has can't be bought at the store, but it can be developed.

Most reactions

Back