Which Lenses Should I Get For a Minolta XG-1 and Canon AE-1

MARPhotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ii have a Minolta XG-1 and i got my sister a Canon AE-1. I want to get us both three lenses and i want them to be kind of versatile. Like a lens for portraits, landscapes, and an other somewhat specialty lens. Like a Macro or just something that has a specific purpose. Just some lenses that can help us get a feel of photography. Like for real ive done alot of research and then i found yall and hopefully some veteran photographers can help me. I am more in to a artsy kind of photography while my sis is more of a "imma take a picture of my friend kind of photographer." What lenses should i get. Also i dont have alot of money and i am still just getting into it. So please before i lose my hair can someone help me.

For my Ae1, I use a Canon 28f2.8, 50f1.8, and a 135f2.8. This trio suits me very well.

I doubt I got 100 bucks tied up in that trio. Lol

It all depends on the seller and condition. All 3 are VERY common. I tried to find a 100mm f2 or 135mm f2, but they are harder to find at a decent price.

I doubt I got 100 bucks tied up in that trio. Lol

It all depends on the seller and condition. All 3 are VERY common. I tried to find a 100mm f2 or 135mm f2, but they are harder to find at a decent price.

Well i aint got a 100 bucks right now. Which would you suggest first

Canon fd 50mm f1.8.

Most reactions

Back