Reaction score
Website
www.zenphotos.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
zenphotologoiv6.jpg

logo2fl6.jpg

Or try again... ???

My personal preference would be to keep the text in the same area (ie. shorten the vertical axis of the 'Zen' and put 'Photography' under it). This way the logo is contained with the black bar, and makes it more versatile for us on various mediums, colors etc. Of those two, I like the second better. The flower on the righthand side of the first one is somewhat unnecessary, what with the sun logo already there.

My 2 cents though. I dig the concept!

My personal preference would be to keep the text in the same area (ie. shorten the vertical axis of the 'Zen' and put 'Photography' under it). This way the logo is contained with the black bar, and makes it more versatile for us on various mediums, colors etc. Of those two, I like the second better. The flower on the righthand side of the first one is somewhat unnecessary, what with the sun logo already there.

My 2 cents though. I dig the concept!

Are you saying,,, try making photography smaller to fit under Zen in the same black box? I dig that Idea.... I dont like the flower either... to much..

i think the second one is better, but i also go with the idea of putting "photography" on the black box...i'd love to see how that would look ;)

I like your concept zendianah! I think the flower is just too busy right on top of the "e". What do you think if you put the flower on the left, and make it large enough so that it spills off the black frame, and then put a drop shadow around it so that it stands out? I think that would make everything fit well, and your flower would sort of be the anchor for the whole design.

NJ

I like the photography part in the black a lot better, but agree the flower does not look right over the e.

Ok.. Gotcha.. Thanks for all the advice.. I wasnt sure I like that either... :) The flower on the E .. But I had to try

I'd say use a photo. That design is pretty and all, but it doesn't promote your credibility as a photographer in any way. Also plain it down a little. You want people thinking you're all business, not some kid fresh out of art school trip -hopping through fields of daisies with their iPod blasting. Don't kick my ass I'm in Denver too. :eek:

I'd say use a photo. That design is pretty and all, but it doesn't promote your credibility as a photographer in any way. Also plain it down a little. You want people thinking you're all business, not some kid fresh out of art school trip -hopping through fields of daisies with their iPod blasting. Don't kick my ass I'm in Denver too. :eek:

Hahahahahaha. That was hilarious.

I was bored and did a quick mock-up to show you what I was trying to get at.

finalzenns3.jpg

But as someone else mentioned, perhaps a photo or something like that might work better than a stamp-ish sun. Remember, that sun will be forever linked to your company.

NJMAN, MARTHAMAR How about this one?

finalzenns3.jpg

Personally, I love it! Whether it has a photo or not. Not everyone has a photo in their logo, and if its on a web page or website, they will see your work anyway. Go with designs that you like and portray who you are. Nice job Zendianah!

so far this one has been my favourite :) something doesnt sit right with the Z though, maybe make it a little taller above the en and it may be better.
also, i would move the swirly bit up a bit, and cut off lots of the black on the left. just my 2p :)

Ok Thats funny.. and since your in denver I have no choice but to kick your ass.. :)

Thats funny because I have an Art degree,,, ha ha ha ,,, but Im not fresh outa of school.. yeaaa... I think I was on Photoshop 2 when I was in school...

Personally, I love it! Whether it has a photo or not. Not everyone has a photo in their logo, and if its on a web page or website, they will see your work anyway. Go with designs that you like and portray who you are. Nice job Zendianah!

I like it to.... My biz card has photos on it and my HORRIBLE website which I am not going to ask for critiques.. I know its bad.. Im saving up for a good website.. :)

Thanks for the compliment NJMAN,,, I lived in Jersey for 10 years.. :)

Thanks everyone for working with the logo and helping out.. Not everyone likes my trippy logo.. Im thinking up more ideas and I will post later..

:)

Most reactions

Back