Which monopod is this? (pics included)

Inst!nct

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Im trying to find out the brand this is, im buying a 70-300mm IS USM lens today, and the seller (which has been great), is offering this monopod for 10 dollars. Is it worth it? Could anyone point me to a link of this? tyvm

4206189494_a58dc17e32_b.jpg

4206189464_7aa0ee7e0f_b.jpg

4206189422_73217b749e_b.jpg

the word is like Simo or maybe Gimo (in the second pic)

its $10, seeing as some monopods get up to 200-$300, you might as well get it. it obviously wont be fantastic, but heck, even if it completely fails as a monopod at least now youve got something to change the channel on the tv if you lose the remote.
just go for it, youll find a use for it, even if it may not be the intended use of the product

Haha that's right i suppose ;), do you think it'll be able to hold xti + grip + telephoto + flash? that might be pushing it though, but yea :p

well typically with a monopod youre holding all the gear anyway, the monopod just steadies it and takes the load off, so even if it all collapses underneath you, you'll still have a hold of your equipment.
if it cant hold all your gear, then you can still use it to put a flash on and have it like an extendo-arm for off camera flash

I bought it, along with the 70-300 (which is absolutely awesome), its actually a Sima monopod, and actually is pretty sturdy, ty for the help :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back