Which of the three versions do you like?

Which do you like the best?

• "Velvia-esque"

Votes: 25 86.2%
  • Black and White

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Sepia

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • None of them, damn you suck! ;)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ShutteredEye

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.theshutteredeye.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1. Color processed, "Velvia-esque"

Dallas12.jpg

2. Black and White conversion

Dallas11.jpg

3. Sepia conversion

Dallas13.jpg

The b/w is hot, but I think it takes away from the night time quality? I prefer the color in this one, just because it's a night shot.

i'll go with the last option.....payback!

edit: i shouldn't seek revenge for the negative reputation points you left me; that would be stooping to.....well...we'll let that be as it may.

however, i still choose 'it sucks' because the tall building is blown out :mrgreen:

Defintely the first. The sky is amazing

(Now.. just to be spiteful because I wish I took that picture:lol: , I think you have a tidge bit of dust in the upper right corner, right above the 'wisps' of clouds)

Too much gets lost in the converted versions, beginning with the intense blue of the late dusk sky, the orange of the setting (or already set) sun on the buildings, the night lights and the green outline of the tallest building. Factors that make the photo special. To give those up is to give up on the photo, I think. Hence: colour.

JonMikal said:
i'll go with the last option.....payback!

edit: i shouldn't seek revenge for the negative reputation points you left me; that would be stooping to.....well...we'll let that be as it may.

however, i still choose 'it sucks' because the tall building is blown out :mrgreen:

LOL, I wondered when that would come back around! LMAO!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lol:

Peanuts said:
Defintely the first. The sky is amazing

(Now.. just to be spiteful because I wish I took that picture:lol: , I think you have a tidge bit of dust in the upper right corner, right above the 'wisps' of clouds)

Yep, forgot to go back and clone that out--good catch.

Thanks everyone for voting! :mrgreen:

I'm down with the velvia style one... The colours look really great so why remove them :)

Most reactions

Back