Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The 70mm version?

8a_websize.jpg

Or th wide angle with the fence at the bottom?

9a_emailsize.jpg

And do they "speak" to you in any way at all?

Edit:
I really, really, really would have preferred to see them both the same size here for comparison reasons. Thanks to Photobucket they are not :confused: :x ...

I think I like the second, but without the fence. The sky is wonderful, but I find the hard lines a bit too much. And, just as a personal preference, I don't like using something man-made so prominently in such a natural setting UNLESS it has a great deal of... ummm... character.

Beautiful country. I can imagine taking a nap under one of those trees.

-Pete

im going with the second without the fence. in a scene like this, i want to view the expanse of the image. i imagine leaning on the fence and taking it all in; i could lean and listen for hours. as it is, the fence distracts me from doing so in the image. nice shot btw.

I also think the second one without the fence. Try just cropping out the fence, I bet it would make a really nice panoramic.

Julie

[font=&quot]#2 without fence, personally I like the fake panoramic look, so I would crop the bottom haft off.[/font]

LaFoto.. the second one is much better for me :) the first one might seem a bit boring for some ppl while in the second you concentrated on a subject. the first one would e wonderful during the sunset, or with different light conditions.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back