www.visionsinwhite.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Cindy Sheehan counter protesters:

IMG_0275web.jpg

or

IMG_0273web.jpg

craig said:
I like the first frame. The problem is that I am not getting a sense of Cindy Sheehan counter protesters.
Agreed. Image-wise the first one is stronger, just a little backlit. :)

The firt one is better lit, and also the boy holding the daisy adds a great deal. He also seems to be looking off into the future but can't steer where he's going because he doesn't have the control...whilst holding the American flag I think thats a pretty strong message.

I have no ida who or what "Cindy Sheehan counter-protestors" are, but I would say that the first frame is definitely the better of the two... it's a shame that you couldn't have captured it when the wind wasn't blowing. I think a limp, hanging flag would have really worked with the mood of the pic. Nice captures though!

first one is best over all. nothing getting cut off. plus you can see more of the guy's face.

Hi all and thank you. I ended up going with the first one as suggested with some facial dodging. The reason I was confused about it is I loved the child's facial expression so much in the second frame, but only had the two to chose from. Darn the luck!

edited because I'm an idiot.........

Most reactions

New Topics

Back