Which one? Neither?

Mike Lamb

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I stuck a feather in front of a sunset shot and liked it. What you think?

sigSmall.jpg

sunsetsigSmall.jpg

Conceptually I like it. I like the colors in the first one; very monotone. However, I think the gunk on the feather ruins its serenity. Which depending on you might or might not be a good thing.

The second one has great color but it also has more noise. Gives it a non-photographic feel. With the first one the noise make the picture softer; witch is kinda of nice. But in the second one it's a bit to much, in my opinion.

Of course these are just my opinions and I not much of an artist myself.

I prefer the first by far. I think I would like it more if the feather wasn't covering the sunset quite so much - it gives me a kind of agitated feeling like someone standing in front of me when I'm trying to watch TV :)

The first picture for me. I like the idea, good thinking.

Very cool idea, I like the first one best - the more subtle look works for this one.

Nice job!

I prefer the first by far. I think I would like it more if the feather wasn't covering the sunset quite so much - it gives me a kind of agitated feeling like someone standing in front of me when I'm trying to watch TV :)

Agree with the covering of the sun... If you try it again, maybe try to get a thinner wisp of the feather covering the sun, instead of the thicker parts.

I like them both about the same... just depends on what mood you're going for... scroll up for happy and down for sad...

oh my my, this is by far my favorite of yours...
#1 is Perfect IMO

Most reactions

New Topics

Back