Which one would surprise your friends?

photo gal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit!
Website
www.lulu.com
Hi there,

A couple of my friends and I were discussing which one CD in our collection would surprise them. It was kinda fun so I thought I would ask here as well. Some of the answers really did surprise us.

Mine was Audioslave......Surprised the heck out of them!

What's yours???

The Spice Girls.
I have absolutely no idea what it is doing there.
I think someone left it after a party.....

Enya

I think I found it in the back of a cab...but I've listened to it a few times

SPin doctors...found it on the ground and it followed me home.

I think I would have to say Ricky Martin. :blulsh2: I swear I need to go to the Wherehouse Records and exhange some cd's! :lol: *laughing at myself, I'm such a dork!* :lol:

enigma

you remember that song, the return to innocence? yeah, that one :(

the cranberries or salt n pepa (peper..never really paid attention). theyre old. from back in the day. ill prbably never toucht he cranberries again...but i would the other

I already know which one surprises my friends. I've gotten laughed at more than once because I've got George Michael's greatest hits in my cd case. :oops: What makes it even funnier is that it is right next to Metallica :headbang:

Hmmm... Don't know if I have anything that would really be surprising... Maybe the fact that I have Wagner's opera Tristan and Isolde might be a little surprising (I strongly dislike Wagner's opera's). I’ve only listened to it a couple times, which has only strengthened my dislike for it. Not really sure why I got it, but it was on sale and the price was too good to pass up. :)

David

I don't think any of my cds would surprise my friends, but my cd collection as a whole would probably surprise most people my age or younger.

i despise country music, i think....but, i have a statler bros. greatest hits cd.

Britney Spears - Toxic.

For when I just need to be a silly little girl and go psycho. But all in all I love that song. Which is very surprising when you look at the rest of my collection.

Erm, probably Beenie Man I guess. It's on my shelf but I've never listened to it.

Meysha said:
Britney Spears - Toxic.

For when I just need to be a silly little girl and go psycho. But all in all I love that song. Which is very surprising when you look at the rest of my collection.
I told you I like that song. I can on the radio last night and I found myself tapping away without knowing. Until I knew I was doing it, of course.

Most reactions

Back