Which one is better?

• Total voters

hobbes28

Incredible
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.fatephoto.com
I'm trying to help where I can and had some spare time to draw up new designs for Chase's other forum. These are my choices so I need ya'lls help. Which one do ya'll like the best?

1)
TSF.jpg

2)
TSFa.jpg

3)
TSFb.jpg

4)
TSFc.jpg

5)
a.jpg

6)
b.jpg

7)
c.jpg

8)
d.jpg

9)
dd.jpg

10)
e.jpg

Sorry for so many choices on one page but I didn't want anyone to forget the number before the vote.

I like #2, at first I felt it looked like a Fire House of sorts, but upon looking at it more I liked the way the title jumps out at you from that red circuit background.

Good work.

just me being really picky here ...

but i like the image in no 10 (possibly 8 too)
and the text in no 4
and have the text aligned to the left at the bottom of the image (with perhaps a characters height border between the text and the edge of the image - 'the support forum' looks like it would just fit in nicely between the left edge of the image and the green plug if you know what i mean)
but if image 8 was used I'd crop it a bit so it's longer and thinner....

but that all just my designers eye doing the talking there :D

I like the font of the sig one, and the idea of all the ones with the pics of the back of the computer. But I think they are all a little too dark and I think they should have a deep depth of field. The blurring is distracting I think. And I don't like the large blank area of the one in the sig. it's almost a third of the pic with nothing but a hole 9r whatever it is...

Most reactions

Back