which one?

doli

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
DSCF0025.jpg

or
DSCF0017.jpg

Second one. You can see the fear in her eyes (maybe she's on the wrong side of the door?) and the door isn't washed out.

Different approaches to the same subject make our answers a little tough. What were you looking for?

The first frame makes a little more sense. I gather she is keeping something from entering the house. The second frame is making less sense to me. She seems to be afraid of something coming toward her. Why not just open the door and run?

Again I wonder where the blood came from. If she cut some one or something seems like there would be much more blood on the knife.

I like the ghost lighting, but the door is way over exposed. When shooting a scene like this meter for the subject. Stray light can be blocked off with some well placed black cards.

craig said:
Different approaches to the same subject make our answers a little tough. What were you looking for?

The first frame makes a little more sense. I gather she is keeping something from entering the house. The second frame is making less sense to me. She seems to be afraid of something coming toward her. Why not just open the door and run?

Again I wonder where the blood came from. If she cut some one or something seems like there would be much more blood on the knife.

I like the ghost lighting, but the door is way over exposed. When shooting a scene like this meter for the subject. Stray light can be blocked off with some well placed black cards.

Yes, black cards and bounce boards would be nice. I think I lost the motivation of the work somewhere around the second glass of wine. LOL.
Thank you for your critique :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back