which one?

mmaria

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
tone difference in bg. Which one suits better?
IMG_4797ll (Custom).jpg

IMG_4797 hladnija (Custom).jpg
IMG_4797 (Custom).jpg

Last edited:
I like the woman's color a little better in the first.

she's the same color in both pictures, bg is different... she stands out a bit nicer in cooler bg it seems (not sure if that's properly said)

I prefer the first as well.

I like the second one better (although both seem a tad magenta) but I tend to like it a bit brighter or maybe it has a bit more contrast.

For me they are about the same. The lack of background contrast detracts a bit from the person in the photo. Competing colors cause her to blend in.

I am going with the second one.
Nice work, I really like this. :)

I feel that the white flowers are a bit off and distracting in both. I slightly prefer the 1st just being a lil darker thus less distracting. Still a gorgeous picture just tend to draw my eyes towards the center of the pic, where it is brighter than the subject

Zenfolio | Captures By Cody

I like the second one better (although both seem a tad magenta) but I tend to like it a bit brighter or maybe it has a bit more contrast.
the second one has less contrast an it seems brighter because of colors, and they're both toned red

For me they are about the same. The lack of background contrast detracts a bit from the person in the photo. Competing colors cause her to blend in.
ok, I see

I am going with the second one.
Nice work, I really like this. :)
ok :)

I feel that the white flowers are a bit off and distracting in both. I slightly prefer the 1st just being a lil darker thus less distracting. Still a gorgeous picture just tend to draw my eyes towards the center of the pic, where it is brighter than the subject

Zenfolio | Captures By Cody
thank you for pointing out those things, I'll try to fix them

I like the first one better.

She stands out better. Also, I find that if I look at the second one too long, it starts to feel like sensory overload. The flowers and the color of her hair are beautiful but all of it together makes for a busy picture. The more subtle effect of the first one calms that down better than the second one does.

Most reactions

Back