kahulani

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Oklahoma...wishing I lived back on the West Coast
Website
www.mangohillphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Trying to decide, which photos do you like best?

tg-amanda003.jpg

tg-amanda007.jpg

4a8a628c87186.jpg

4a8a621d06bd7.jpg

4a8a60c668598.jpg

Last edited:
I say the third if you want the most natural, the second if you want the most glamour, and the first if you want a little bit of both :)

also i would like to see the first a little farther back, i dont like the cut off arm or the whole myspace still picture with her hand as if shes holding it

I'd say the 3rd. The ones of her smiling are just bad. Her fake, forced smile ruined them. :/

If you really want the 4th in B&W, fix the contrast to make it pop more. It's bland as it is now.

Numbers 3 and 5 are being dominated by the overabundance of green in the scene; as such you have a color cast going on:

4a8a628c87186.jpg

VS. (adjusting the Yellow levels in Photoshop LAB space)

64943263.jpg

Simple fix (for you), just bring this one back into Lightroom, Develop and under the "Basic" (the top most) adjuster, grab the eyedropper tool, and sample a neutral spot on her shirt. That should shift all colors appropriately. The nice thing about LR (if you have it) is that it will allow you to preview the shift in the upper-left thumbnail pane.

As such, the first two (despite the dreaded "cut off") are the best of the bunch "as is". Also, if there was no post processing done on these, the woman should be commended on her skin. Its fabulous.

Like #3 and #4 the best, personally. The changes that ANDS! made probably brought out her true skin tone.

I prefer 3 & 4. The expression in #4 is great.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back