Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1)
screenshot2-4.jpg

2)
DSC01907.jpg

both pics were taken in arizona... which is better?

defintely the first. the second looks like you were shooting through a fence or something.

With your point of view (POV) thus low, the first works better. It is interesting to only see those few twigs and the sunset sky as a mere blur as their background.

If the sky as such was your subject, it would have been wiser to get up and get those twigs out of the way. They don't add any to the photo, much rather they distract from it.

Definitely the 1st one, but then again, not quite sure what you wanted to achieve with the 2nd image.

Ahh..... I get it now.... you made the "bushes" the blurred part in the 2nd one and the sky in focus. I still like the 1st on better though.

I would say the second one, cause it's a beautiful sunset...but the twigs majorly distract from the photo. So the first one.

Yes, that one, with the cropping and the adjustments applied that you are talking about, is the better version of the sky in focus. I wonder what kind of adjustments you'd have in mind ... personally I would think it a pity if by anything you'd lose the farm buildings and the bush that seems to rise with the mountain in the background.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back