Which place would you pick?

If someone were to offer you a fully paid vacation, which place would you pick?

• Total voters

danalec99

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just wondering!! :)

oriecat said:
You should have included a US or Canada option, in case any of our non-North American friends wanted to come visit us.

Shoot!! You are right!! Is there any way we could add US and Canada?

oriecat said:
Nope, I think once someone has voted, then the polls can't be edited. Unless maybe a mod can do it, I dunno...

Mod, coould you add US and Canada to the above options?

Sorry and thanks !

i dont think it can be changed like that...

but i voted for Australia...so i could have a pint with mandapants!!

md

I would not leave alaska if I had the choice, to many crazy people Outside. Well if I had to leave, maybe the outback of Aussie or the british isles

hehehe cool poll :)

no antarctica? I would go there in heartbeat if I had an extra $10000 USD laying around. I do plan to go there sometime when i can afford to do so.

NZ is not there either, but then again, most folks think we belong to Australia :p

For the time being, i'll say Asia :). I've always wanted to set foot on every continent before i kark it. So south america, africa, asia and antarctica still await me.

I voted Australia but it's only cause NZ wasn't there... That's where I really want to go.

I voted Australia!
I've always been fascinated by this country :goodvibe:

The people who is thinking of visiting Europe don't forget to pay a visit to Portugal :sillysmi:

That was tough but I picked Europe. Photo ops aside, I figure I'd have the hubby along and he'd never forgive me if we were close enough to the vineyards of Tuscany and Bordeaux without checking them out.

New Zealand is really where I want to go, as well, but once I get there, I'm afraid I wouldn't leave. :p

New Zealand is really where I want to go

ya, that would be my vote, too. after all the photos and words from the vonmeister, i think that little corner of the world must be a pretty cool place. woulda picked australia, but hey, if manda's not even gonna be there, what's the point?

Most reactions

Back