i edited this rose up a bit:
100_4151.jpg

and got:
pinkrose2.jpg

yellowrose.jpg

pinkrose.jpg

redrose.jpg

which one do you guys like, if any

I would have to give the nod to #1. I like the color in #4 but the shadows are too dark. 3 is nice too.. and 2...

hehe not much help I know.. but of the 4 posted, #1 is the one that does it for me :)

Dweller said:
I would have to give the nod to #1. I like the color in #4 but the shadows are too dark. 3 is nice too.. and 2...

hehe not much help I know.. but of the 4 posted, #1 is the one that does it for me :)

agree here...i really like the colour of the #4, but its a bit too dark...-:)

thanks for the comments guys!
just did some tweaking to make a background image for like an easy print off - card background or something. i guess for that it could be even lighter.
rose-bwandblurred-tiny.jpg

ooOO... i like the last one that's in B&W and huge :) that's my favorite of the bunch... for some reason the colors just didn't do anything for me... none of them really "popped" but the B&W one looks timeless :) is it possible to get even more texture in the shot?

4 -> 2 -> 1 -> 3

I think 4 is the best, although is a little dark, because it bestly represents actual roses I see in people's gardens. 3 looks like artificial rose made to be the ornament to some wedding-cake.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back