voodoocat

))<>((
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.voodoocat.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Simple daylight white balance sure makes things warm. I liked it cooled just a tad. Which do you prefer for colors and which angle do you prefer... 2 part question :D

1/4 - F22
ISO200
Color Temp 4800
superstition01.jpg

1/4 - F22
ISO200
Color Temp 5200
superstition02.jpg

Hi,
The first for the composition and the second for the colour tone.

kind regards

the second brings out the natural elements and freatures. Gives the user a better experience. The composition of the first is nice, but is not as intriguing to the viewer.

I agree with bogleric, the 2nd is more interesting to the eye. I do love the clouds in the first. I don't think you can really go wrong with either!

I prefer #1 for color and composition, although I think there is too much sky.

What focal length were you using? Rather than crop it, I'd suggest a wider focal length, and a viewing angle that makes the background "stretch" up higher closer to the image frame, and leaves the foreground where it is.

ksmattfish said:
I prefer #1 for color and composition, although I think there is too much sky.

What focal length were you using? Rather than crop it, I'd suggest a wider focal length, and a viewing angle that makes the background "stretch" up higher closer to the image frame, and leaves the foreground where it is.
18mm. So with the 1.5 crop factor it came out to 27mm.

Like #1 for color; for composition nether totally sorry, IMO more of a square frame would be better, wide as #2 and high as #1 more sky, but if I had to pick I’d go with #1 because of the sky

I think #1 is better because of the sky. And of the two, it has the better composition.

This has not been a critique--only a comparison.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back