Which Way To Heaven?

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.federicobuchbinder.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This was my first full post-processing in Photoshop. C&C appreciated.

Last edited:
What did you do with it in PS?

And, all those amazing images of yours at your homepage, and this is the first full PP?

I bow in homage, dude. :hail:

The color is great and I like the idea.
Are you saying that Manitoba is heaven? (i thought it was alberta. teehee. jj)
Awesome picture.

neea

What did you do with it in PS?

And, all those amazing images of yours at your homepage, and this is the first full PP?
Haha, I should have explained. I always post-process in Picasa, where "full post-processing" means cropping/sharpening/light/contrast/colour temperature/saturation. So when I said this was "my first full post-processing in Photoshop" what I actually meant was that I did with PS the same things I usually do with Picasa. See, I'm clueless! (Thanks for visiting my website, BTW.)

neea, Manitoba is not heaven, but it seems you need to take some of our provincial routes to get there :)

Thanks for the kind comments, guys.

Haha, I should have explained. I always post-process in Picasa, where "full post-processing" means cropping/sharpening/light/contrast/colour temperature/saturation. So when I said this was "my first full post-processing in Photoshop" what I actually meant was that I did with PS the same things I usually do with Picasa. See, I'm clueless! (Thanks for visiting my website, BTW.)

neea, Manitoba is not heaven, but it seems you need to take some of our provincial routes to get there :)

Thanks for the kind comments, guys.
Thought it'd be something like that. If you took the plunge for the full version of PS, your wallet got a mite thinner!

BTW, I've always thought of PEI as heaven. ;)

Nice colors. Why didn't you try a frame with the ground included instead of so much sky?

If you took the plunge for the full version of PS, your wallet got a mite thinner!
Actually I just got myself a full version of Photoshop CS3, but I haven't even opened the box. I might even sell it in the next few days :)

Nice colors. Why didn't you try a frame with the ground included instead of so much sky?
Good question. When I got to the place, this was the image that I saw in my head. I didn't even think of shooting another one with the ground included...

Most reactions

Back