Which would you give up sex or internet

Which would you give up

• Sex

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Internet

Votes: 22 66.7%

• Total voters
I am not having sex right now, but I would still give up the internet. Because I am dating a wonderful woman right now, and would like to experience sex some day. I did just fine before getting internet.

Easy one.
I voted...

And ... erm ... I know what "internet" means ... erm ... but the other ???????
"Those were the days, my friend, we thought they'd never end..."

Id give up sex....it is over rated.

Hit the nail right on the damn head, Chill!! Took the words right off my screen bro. I play WoW, TPF, Research history, abandonments, talk to buddies....sex means you have to deal with drama unless you have a fu** buddy. :lmao:

Sex is like expensive beer.....all the same. Some you just pay more for.

I just want to go on record as saying that is a f*cked up question! It's a good one...but f*cked up.

Hit the nail right on the damn head, Chill!! Took the words right off my screen bro. I play WoW, TPF, Research history, abandonments, talk to buddies....sex means you have to deal with drama unless you have a fu** buddy. :lmao:

Sex is like expensive beer.....all the same. Some you just pay more for.

Seriously dude I regularly spend $15 a bottle for GOOD beer and I would gladly give up the internet for GOOD sex but it is all in where you're getting it from.

I'd give up the internet. Certainly this is one of those questions where there is no 'right' answer, but so is, "What in the hell is wrong with some of you?"

Now, if the question had been "if you had to choose between never taking another good photograph or never having another orgasm" then there could only be one possible answer ;)

Most reactions

Back