whining

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
these clouds are getting to me, and I am not having the fun I should be having!!

o well, its a challenge, and thats fun too.

here goes

DSC_2510w2.jpg

DSC_2531w.jpg

DSC_2103w.jpg

DSC_2271w.jpg

DSC_2296w.jpg

DSC_2008w.jpg

DSC_1883w-1.jpg

There might be a small break tomorrow am, but not likely... I do know I would have never been able to capture these shots with my old tele lens, this new one is hanging in pretty nicely.

Thanks to Daisy and Maria for the help with the Mallards!!

and thanks for looking!!

i think the pure white background in the first two just adds to them! nothing to look at but the bird :) good job

That's a gift- great shots. My bird photos look like someone threw 'em- hard.

You should NOT be whining when THESE are the photos that you get in grey, overcast weather. You have NO reason to whine. Full-stop! *stomps foot*

Your photos are still ever so good.
The pure white in the first (I much agree with our sunny Delight here) adds to the photo ... we can really STUDY the patterns on his feathers without being distracted by anything.

Also the ducks in flight - despite the fact that you must have hundreds of photos of ducks in flight by now - once more look different from all you have ever shown us before and once again look very interesting!

So: STOP WHINING.
Keep posting your wonderful bird photos!
Give Daisy a hug from me and Maria a little kiss.

thanks everyone!! will do LaFoto.. lots of kisses here everyday!

I came home today at 3:30.. and the sun came out ... nice and soso bright., but my day was over and I couldn't get out to enjoy it. maybe tomorrow!

excellent as always... the don of bird photog :mrgreen: .... :thumbup:

i don't know, something about the white feels unnatural to me, but the sky is blue 350 days a year where I live. They are still amazing shots and i'm just jealous. :thumbup:

Great photos Raymond.. Love the color of the ducks..

Most reactions

Back