whiskers and feathers 2

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
from the back yard, and down by the lake.. was fun!

websize0008DSC_7982.jpg

websize0009DSC_7988.jpg

websize0003DSC_7915.jpg

websize0004DSC_7920.jpg

websize0002DSC_7908.jpg

websize0007DSC_7968.jpg

websize0006DSC_7964.jpg

websize0005DSC_7941.jpg

thanks for looking!!

AARGH!! How are such good animal shots possible!? Congratulations on a brilliant set of photographs. 1,2 and 6 are amazing. What length lense were you using for 6?

thanks Mal! I use the Nikon 70 - 300 for my nature shots
thanks Conk.. I agree.. wish I knew how to use PS..I have PS CS here! need a course
thanks Canoncan, U are my inspiration, your stuff is always amazing. your envy it truly a great compliment., thanks

These are amazing Raymond. Very impressive shots. That first one of the cardinal is awesome . Great work.

I'll just echo the thoughts already posted, they're very good. And I'll go along with wanting the last one to be brighter in the bottom half as well. It looks like a perfect excuse to have a fiddle and learn some new tricks to me. Google is handy when learning new things. Search for "Photoshop tutorials" and add some more text to refine your search. It'd probably be easy to create a duplicate layer, brighten that up and then delete the parts which are too bright with the eraser, allowing the darker layer below to show through where you want it to. That'd be my attempt anyway.

Wow, 8 really is a brilliant picture. Where do you guys find such dramatic places with such perfect skies? I'm moving to UK! ^_^

Great series, I love the geese

Thanks all!! I am in Canada Sonic, but i wish I was in UK many times!

I will work on the b+w when I figure out PS,, just spent the afternoon learning!!

Thanks for the advise Ferny! I will get it one day!

Most reactions

Back