Whispers of Spring (Haru no Tokimeki)

Samriel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
WoS.jpg

I like it. Good tones, plenty of interest, and a shot to make one wonder.

Regards, Tony

I like it a lot. It has a sense of class.

Cool subject and I like the overall composition. I would like to see what would happen if you were to add their hands in as well. You can see the one hand and I would like to see the balance carried over to show his hand as well. I really like the idea.

Thanks for the comments.
I've tried doing it in several different tone variations, but this one seemed the post visually appealing. The left part is overexposed, but if I try to repair it, the whole picture loses a lot of it's magic.
I like how the positions of their legs let us imagine their emotional state - she seems to be slightly anxious as to how things are going, and he seems to be trying to play it cool.
Adding in hands might actually be a good idea. Sadly, this is a (almost) non-cropped shot, so I wan't be able to do it. Taking this one without looking like a pervert was an effort.

If you are using Photoshop CS(insert number here...) you can simply select the part of the image that is overexposed and edit that alone or do the inverse and edit the rest.

I thought it must be possible, just didn't have the time to look for it. Thanks for the advice. I'll see to play around a bit and maybe post an updated version when I find some time.

"Taking this one without looking like a pervert was an effort."

I smiled at that. I've had that feeling a number of times, and I've mostly refrained from taking photos when I've had that feeling. Good shot.

It realy caught my eye. Very nice class. Very nice photo!

Most reactions

Back