White balance issues with continuous lighting studio

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are trying to get yourself banned again, aren't you? What is up with that, Lightspeed? It isn't necessary, you know!

You are trying to get yourself banned again, aren't you? What is up with that, Lightspeed? It isn't necessary, you know!

What man?
Boxing terms.
Hey a fight busted out on friday night.
What's wrong with callin it?

geez.

I'm innocent in this.
I don't have any dog in this fight dude.

cgipson1 said:

I wonder what your "alias" is Charlie.......

What man?
Boxing terms.

geez.

I'm innocent in this.

You are seldom rude to the ladies.. and you were being rude! I just assumed that it was intentional, and in line with some the frustrations you have voiced. The "fun" Lightspeed is a great guy.. hope to see him back here again! :)

cgipson1 said:

I wonder what your "alias" is Charlie.......

lol! ... how is that lens working out? :)

cgipson1 said:
lol! ... how is that lens working out? :)

I really like it but TBH - I've only played with it a couple times. I've barely touched my camera. This 1st trimester of being preggo is really kicking my ass this time....

What man?
Boxing terms.

geez.

I'm innocent in this.

You are seldom rude to the ladies.. and you were being rude! I just assumed that it was intentional, and in line with some the frustrations you have voiced. The "fun" Lightspeed is a great guy.. hope to see him back here again! :)

Gipson, dude, I like you. You know that.
Rude aint my thing. Reality is my thing.
The reality is , it's a pile on.
I mean I don't see anything wrong with callin it what it is.
Who's right or wrong? Probably nobody.

That doesn't change anything. It's still a pile on.

Look bro, everyone knows what goes on.
One side's just bigger than the other side.
lol

LightSpeed said:
Gipson, dude, I like you. You know that.
Rude aint my thing. Reality is my thing.
The reality is , it's a pile on.
I mean I don't see anything wrong with callin it what it is.
Who's right or wrong? Probably nobody.

That doesn't change anything. It's still a pile on.

Look bro, everyone knows what goes on.
One side's just bigger than the other side.
lol

How was it a pile on? Against Angel?

I guess Charlie must be guilty too since he wrote more then anyone else - no offense Charlie.

I guess Charlie must be guilty too since he wrote more then anyone else - no offense Charlie.

I aint gonna get into that. But yeah, you're right.
lol

See I do call it the way I see it.

Guys I'm seeing the same names having the same fights over and over recently and its derailing way too many threads into these personal arguments/issues. Seriously you're all adults either sort them out in private or just ignore each other and move on - I (and the rest of the mods) do not like having to lock threads, sift through drama and issue out punishments (seriously we don't!).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back