white bengal

cotug

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
i found another one that i like

whitebengal.jpg

let me know what you think

Very hard work - good job.

I spent 4 hours trying to get a good shot at a zoo in the Uk for their brochure. Not easy but it can be done. Shame there's no catchlight in the eyes and the green plant stuff is in the way. Would post mine but sold the copyright.

All I can recommend is patience - to the extreme!!!!!

Animals never ever ever ever ever do what you want but hand around for long enough and you can get the shot.

If you can go back I challenge you to do an entire day with the tiger until you get the shot of your dreams - it is possible!!!

aaaahhh I'd like to see a tiger somewhere than in zoo :) but the shot is nice :)

Unfortunately it is very difficult to take a marketable photo outside a zoo. Companies don't want their white tiger logo to have blood on his nose from his victorious fight with another male! They would much rather see a tiger/lion/rhino/elephant without any marks or scars for their brochure or logo. Sad state of affairs but you have to work with your market!

If you are interested in wildlife photos PM me as I can recommend some pretty cool locations.

Spike

Lovely shot...

always difficult to catch them just right...

here are the ones I got (the white tigers where sleeping.. and I had no more time at the Zoo)

P9040239.JPG

P9040240.JPG

Most reactions

New Topics

Back