EricD

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ericdiller.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
White Egret flying back to the nest.........
70-200MM Nikkor F2.8 ED, IF, VR lens
ISO 400
1/1250 sec
F8
200MM focal length

Nice and sharp there! My buddy from Olympus mentioned to me Details in the highlights are important and that if you can manage details on the whites while still maintaining great contrast and color throught the image, then you have been pretty successful. You have done this.

What a beautiful bird!

Very nice shot really showing those beautiful white wings and great feather detail,well done !!!!!!

Eric
The lighting from above passing through the wings. The detail, including the bud of the twig. Your layout of the egret on the page, leading his front edge just enough.
Nicely done!

Proves that 200mm is enough reach to get fantastic bird shots!

I need to get down to Magnolia Plantation again in SC for their rookery

~Michael~

Great shot! I'll be visiting our local Rookery this weekend! This gets me pumped for it!
Thanks for sharing.

Proves that 200mm is enough reach to get fantastic bird shots!

I need to get down to Magnolia Plantation again in SC for their rookery

~Michael~

yes 200mm works well...but remember I was only about 30 ft away from the inflight line this bird was taking! Would have used a 500MM but I was able to get so close it was not needed!!:mrgreen:

Greetings Eric. A decent image from start to finish. Very nice.

Very clear and sharp Eric. Great detail in the wing structure with an almost transparent look.

A difficult bird to expose for as I learned while vacationing in Cocoa Beach. I'd love to catch one of them spearing a fish but you have to be quick.

Cousin. :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back