White-Faced Saki Monkey

ClarkKent

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was photographing a wedding in Bloomington last weekend, and I was following the limo to the reception hall. While on the way, we drove through a park and I thought that it was a neat place. I went back the next day only to find a Zoo. Here is a White-Faced Saki Monkey. Comments and Critique welcomed. Thanks for looking.

Monkey.jpg

He is surprised? At your taking his pic?
Nice expression that you captured.
You have a bit of camera shake here, compensated by USM, is this so?
Only a teensy-weensy bit?
Doesn't make this any worse ... I only wonder: is it the pic or is it my eyes (wouldn't be too surprised if it were the latter, my eye sight is failing me in great steps these days ... old age, you know).

Love the expression on his face.. His face more green then white.. I played with it... Hope ya dont mind if so let me know..

monk2.jpg

nice capture... i like monkeys.

i'm seeing a slight blur with lafoto... maybe taken through a fence? i have a bunch of zoo pics through fences that look a little distorted...

Holly said:
Love the expression on his face.. His face more green then white.. I played with it... Hope ya dont mind if so let me know..

Nope not at all...all of mine are OTE. Thanks

And yes, I think the distortion comes from the glass cage he was kept in. I kept having to move around a bit to reduce the amount of reflection that I was getting too.

Nice shot of this little monkey. Monkey see monkey do.....Mom

Thanks, mom! That means alot. As I don't think that its as an amazing shot to be placed on some informational display, I do think that it represents Monkey see Monkey to. Like mother like son! LOL

TheFinisher3 said:
Did you call me mom? :lol:

No...how funny though. Scooter is the one and only. The best of the best

Most reactions

Back