Who agrees with me on this?!

thebeginning

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.danielcolvinphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It has come to my attention that one of the smilies we use here is annoying me greatly. Partly because i use it too much, but mostly because of its dad-gum eyebrows, which ruin its character. Here he is:

:)

yes, we have all seen him. We know him well. But i'm afraid his eyebrows have crushed his bubbly personality and made him seem a little cocky. I for one, am annoyed by them. I hope I am not alone in thinking this. Because I will feel like an idiot.

:lol: ok, I agree... I usually just type the characters to make the smilies, and the good old : ) is just so easy to type, but I'm not too fond of that guy either! ;)

phpbb smillies are.... I won't say my view. ;)
've always liked these ones (use them on my site)
icon_smile.gif

icon_wink.gif

icon_frown.gif

Verbal said:
Here, I fixed it. Better?

Original: :)
Mine:
now he looks like he just did something bad.... and is hiding it... :lmao:

and a little worried. That's a very complicated emotion you've shown us here! Great job! :lmao:

I have to agree, the eyebrows make him look smug and worryingly lecherous (although not as bad as :eyebrows: ). But Verbal, yours looks to me like he's been kicked somewhere sensitive and is trying to put on a brave face :lmao:

Come to think of it, :lmao: makes me dizzy, especially if there's more than one.

Jadin said:
These ametuers are surely using 1024x768 or smaller. I mean, what else could given them such unseen vision?!?

Oi, I'm at 1280*1024 and I can see the eyebrows... get an eyetest! :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back