Who are you REALLY?

I don't know most or any of you very well yet...but I thought I might reply. The name is Jared. have a good Monday! Mine seemingly sucks!

yeah dude, robert jordans wheel of time. I would make sweet whoopie with min anyday...

you read jordan?

md

TWOT is my favorite fantasy series ever - now if only RJ would actually get his digit extracted and finish it... the last book was just a tad slow. MD, did you know there is a very active RJ newsgroup? Lots of way-out theories, discussions on all sorts of things. A good read when I have time (and am pining away waiting for book 11).

BTW (back on topic) my real name is Julie, the nick is what my delightful better half calls me.

Cheers
Julie

I agree because someone replied to my post..calling me photong. It just gave me this funny feeling.....and I didn't like it.

So...anyone who has been to my website and my profile would know my name (unless they forgot)..not that I expect anyone to read that junk and remember ;)

Hiya hi! My name is Angela :)

I would rather be called Angela. But if I'm called photong, that's ok too :D

I have too many other nick names..nostly online. None really IRL. The only one I can think of is, Super Sniffer (I LOVE to smell things..good things btw o_X), and Android (because my last name is Roy, and if you say "Ange Roy" quickly, it sounds like Android)

As for online, there’s a big one, Talia.

P.S. You can also call me Angie or Ange.

Iread most of the books, but the last couple were too complex. the story is getting too twisted and hard to follow. I think it comes from him having too many books in the deal with tor.
just my opinion though. It might be better if I had more time to read it though. now that I have a family and all, fantasy reading kinda falls off if it is not a quick read (ie under 600 pages or less than eight to ten hours of reading.)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back