Who Believes?

terri said:
I can't discount anything on this planet. Just because I've not witnessed anything, doesn't make it not true.

I like to keep an open mind. :D
Ditto!

MD, you might be interested in this magazine called Weird NJ.

Its a
travel guide and magazine to places you won't find on state funded maps or located on any tourist attraction pamphlets.

You'll find a bunch of spooky stuff in there.

PS: By the way, Night Shyamalan is from my home state back in India.

danalec99 said:
PS: By the way, Night Shyamalan is from my home state back in India.

i just saw the village last night. i think i might be slightly in love with M night Shyamalan.

:p

md

In answer to your question, MD, yes - been living with one my whole life. He does odd things occasionally, but mostly I think he is just there to watch over me. In the past I have seen him, been kissed and touched by him, had him play pranks on me and others in the house (he particularly likes to hide watches for some reason, but he usually brings them back when you ask), and on one occasion make some unwelcome visitors feel ill! One night my sister was talking about him, saying she didn't believe, that she thought it was a family in-joke - so he made the light above the table we were sitting at rotate...

I've also had a couple of really weird experiences in other places - more threatening than my friendly spook.

Have a look on the net for ghost photos - there are literally thousands out there. A lot are probably dust/smoke/breath mist and deliberate fakes, but there are also a couple of sites that show how to differentiate. Intersting stuff. Beware the camera strap!

Have fun on your ghost-hunting trip - I envy you!! Definitely something I'll do one day.

Cheers
Jewel

Most reactions

New Topics

Back