Votes: 5 8.5%
  • I plan to purchase one

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • I do not plan to purchase one

Votes: 13 22.0%
  • I have purchased more then one

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
i actually remember suggesting the tpf straps....yet strangely enough, i have not bought one.
(*cough*idontneedoneandi'mreallytightonmoneysoit'shardformetojustifythepurchase*cough*

core_17 said:
Some fantastic favors. :eyebrows:

:shock:

thebeginning said:
i actually remember suggesting the tpf straps....yet strangely enough, i have not bought one.
(*cough*idontneedoneandi'mreallytightonmoneysoit'shardformetojustifythepurchase*cough*

:shock:

What!? I gave him the strap in exchange for some prints of his.

What were YOU thinking?

I tell ya...people these days...minds always in the gutter. Ya know, in MY day....

:lol:

They're cheaper than the plain Optech Pro Loop on most sites, so I don't know why people wouldn't buy one. I'll probably pick one up myself closer to Christmastime.

Bought two........now where the h#**! did I put them?

benhasajeep said:
I don't see a choice for buying 2. :)

I did add a choice, but unfortunately if you've already answered the poll you won't be able to do it again. I did modify the votes though to reflect a few who said they purchased more then one.

Adding to my Christmas wishlist! =P

Forgot about these, bought one five minutes ago, and am now participating in the poll and this thread.

To wit: I have bought one.

I may buy a second for my other body. Never thought I'd say that outside of the New Age forums....

Hey, it arrived. I went to test shoot my new lens (and my new strap) out on the Sunset Strip last night. Big huge 70-200mm 1:2.8 L so I got a lot of "Eeww.... Paparazzi" comments. But then they saw the strap, and knew I was a serious photographer. Men wanted to be me, women wanted to be with me, there was free drinks, Paris and Nicole took me to Koi... on Monday night no less.

Uhh... I like the strap. I'm getting a second one.

Iron Flatline said:
Hey, it arrived. I went to test shoot my new lens (and my new strap) out on the Sunset Strip last night. Big huge 70-200mm 1:2.8 L so I got a lot of "Eeww.... Paparazzi" comments. But then they saw the strap, and knew I was a serious photographer. Men wanted to be me, women wanted to be with me, there was free drinks, Paris and Nicole took me to Koi... on Monday night no less.

Uhh... I like the strap. I'm getting a second one.

Woot! Glad you like it! I've bought three so far....one for me, one as a gift, and one in exchange for...something. :greenpbl:

iv finally got around to ordering one today ;) .... it will make a nice xmas prezzy to me... from someone :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back