Who has Ice........... woke up with power still on...

Photo Lady

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have not had a chance to listen to the radio ...but I know I came out fortunate.. this could have been another bad ice storm.. and just before Christmas... hope everyone was as fortunate as we are..

Attachments

• $1402018_10152092334034634_666781670_o.jpg
    $1402018_10152092334034634_666781670_o.jpg
    585.3 KB · Views: 191
Woke up to the sound of snapping branches. We live beside a ravine with a lot of trees.
It is still raining here with a temp just below freezing ... so it is still accumulating.

Woke up to the sound of snapping branches. We live beside a ravine with a lot of trees.
It is still raining here with a temp just below freezing ... so it is still accumulating.

I hope the temps warm for you..quickly.

Wow, you must be much farther upstate than me! I woke up to 60-degree temps. Every bit of snow is melted. It's humid and disgusting outside and will be raining all day long. I don't mind the rain but I hate this warm, sticky air.

The past couple days here in CT it's been T-shirt weather. Well anything above 40 is T-Shirt weather for me. all the snow is melting yahoo.

Stuck in the house. Roads are impassable.

Wow, you must be much farther upstate than me! I woke up to 60-degree temps. Every bit of snow is melted. It's humid and disgusting outside and will be raining all day long. I don't mind the rain but I hate this warm, sticky air.

right by Lake Ontario.. ice is still formed on everything but dripping with a slow melt.. not raining thankfully.misty dampness.

I swear, I totally live under a rock when it comes to weather. I never pay attention to it. I had no idea there were storms a-foot anywhere in the Northeast!

And oh yeah, this is a photo thread! PhotoLady, I really like your picture :)

right by Lake Ontario.. ice is still formed on everything but dripping with a slow melt.. not raining thankfully.misty dampness.

Ah, so you'll get lake-effect weather even when other areas aren't, eh?

I swear, I totally live under a rock when it comes to weather. I never pay attention to it. I had no idea there were storms a-foot anywhere in the Northeast!

And oh yeah, this is a photo thread! PhotoLady, I really like your picture :)

I try to be under the rock but when it comes to ice........... I am aware.. the worst storm "Ice Storm" in my lifetime was 91 icestorm.... it was like a war zone.....thanks........

Ah, so you'll get lake-effect weather even when other areas aren't, eh?

wow so you know... :mrgreen:

just rain in metro Detroit .. some areas have somewhat iced up roads.

on another note .. my computer died this morning. Bought another one at walmart .. I had to wait 45 minutes for them to find one .. and I was the only one waiting.

Most reactions

Back