Who has Ice........... woke up with power still on...

just rain in metro Detroit .. some areas have somewhat iced up roads.

on another note .. my computer died this morning. Bought another one at walmart .. I had to wait 45 minutes for them to find one .. and I was the only one waiting.
what kind did you buy.. my PC is freezing up lately...goes along with all the ice.. lol.. but I am still under warrenty.. I definitely don't want to buy another HP though.

49 degrees, cloudy, light off and on misting rain, with a 1 to 3 mph breeze here in the Pacific Northwest. A pretty common December weather situation here.

49 degrees, cloudy, light off and on misting rain, with a 1 to 3 mph breeze here in the Pacific Northwest. A pretty common December weather situation here.

that's exactly how it was here fri. now turned cold.

You've got me beat by 2 degrees! It's only 47 here...

that's like heat wave for me.. back down to 9 degrees tomorrow night

55 and cloudy here. Spring in December is good.:wink:

Went from having two and a half feet of snow to grass. I hate this type of weather! It's been raining for three days straight.

Went from having two and a half feet of snow to grass. I hate this type of weather! It's been raining for three days straight.

much like mine.. dreary..cold raw type of dampness.. rather have 20 with sun and dry snow....

I would prefer a white Christmas to this dreary wet weather.

Most reactions

Back