Who is crazy enough to vote for Md to have "admin"

Should Mdowdey have admin rights to the forum?

• Total voters
This is indeed a philosophical question. On the one hand I have to vote on the fate of the world(forum, whatever)...whether to give MDowdey admin rights or not. I haven't yet made up my mind as to which one will save the world...yes or no. :wink: Although on the other hand, MDowdey is promising me a dollar....hmmm....tough questions.

Fate of the world or dollar?...fate of the world or dollar?...why can't life be simple? :wink:

*suddenly a representative from "Manda in 2004" hands me 2 dollar bills*

Uhhhh...yeah, manda has my vote all the way. Don't you just love the political process? :wink:

The following post has been paid for by 'manda in 2004' campaign.

MDowdey said:
i knew it, its sabotage!!!!! :lol: :lol:
Of course, how can you have a political process without one! :wink:

Um...I hate to be pushy...but I'm still waiting for the counter bride...it's up to 3 dollars now unless you want to jump straight to 5. :lol:

This post was paid for by people who like, need, and crave money.

alright harper, you drive a hard bargain!!!

4dollars 62 cents...

its all i could find in my cushions..

md

Harpper said:
..but I'm still waiting for the counter bride...
Could this have anything to do with the "Trish" soubriquet?

Chase said:
Mdowdey will only raise forum taxes, aid forum terrorism, destroy the forum healthcare system...etc etc...

Just say no! :lol:

Don't forget about that Forum oil in Alaska man.... And the trees... must save our forum trees!

karissa said:
Chase said:
Mdowdey will only raise forum taxes, aid forum terrorism, destroy the forum healthcare system...etc etc...

Don't forget about that Forum oil in Alaska man.... And the trees... must save our forum trees!

I'm about ready for Karissa to run as my forum VP... 8)

Chase said:

LOL!!!

i will drill so many holes in alaska, oil will be pouring out everywhere...and as for terrorism??? just some threatening phone calls to former employers and things like that...nothin big...

i will be god!!!with a little "g"

md

mrsid99 said:
Harpper said:
..but I'm still waiting for the counter bride...
Could this have anything to do with the "Trish" soubriquet?
LOL. That's a good one! Gotta love spelling mistakes. Although I am looking for a bride. I'm a single male who likes long walks on the beach... :wink:

MDowdey said:
4dollars 62 cents...
4 dollars and 63 cents and you got yourself a deal! ...Well, until manda has a counter bribe...She's been spending a lot on tv ads bashing and insulting your image so I don't know if she has any pennies left over...

Although what Chase said about raising forum taxes does concern me... :wink:

instead of taxes im gonna go back to calling them tarrifs. and our main export will be tea and other goods. everyone will do their fair share on the farm...and the ladies will be barefoot and pregnant. any questions? :lol: :lol:

no seriously, im ok....:::shrugs off voices in head:::

md

harrper, 5 bucks!!! i robbed an old lady earlier...5 bucks even steven!!

md

Chase said:
karissa said:
Chase said:

I'm about ready for Karissa to run as my forum VP... 8)

Woah... :blulsh2: :cheer: Score for karissa. Ok, really though.. that would be an unbelievable honor cause I really am happy just posting the silly things that pop into my little pea brain for everyones enjoyment. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back