Who is crazy enough to vote for Md to have "admin"

Should Mdowdey have admin rights to the forum?

• Total voters
man, this is gettin good.

:::grabs a bag of popcorn and a glass of chardonnay, checks for film in the camera, and pulls up a seat:::

p.s. Havoc speaks with the wisdom of the Jedi

mrsid99 said:
Harpper said:
You girls might have to shock him just to get his heart going again. :wink:

It's not his heart you have to worry about!

sid, have you been peeping in my window today?

i love all yall girls....im smitten for the lot of ya!!!

SEND MORE PICTURES, HAVOC, MY YOUNG JEDI, SPEAKS WISDOM BEYOND HIS YEARS...

MD

Havoc said:
Well, the best thing that the new girls can do for Trish (MD) is to post photos of yourself on the site. If you got any nudes or partial nudes then those would be prefferable. The more you give Trish up front the less he will ask and long for later. I am sure all the guys here will agree that this is the best policy to take on Trish's affections. And judging by some of the girls here, they might enjoy it too. :p

How much did MD pay you to say that?

I don't think MD's heart could take the shock if any of those photos were posted. :badangel:

voodoocat said:
karissa said:
I agree with Photogoddess. That would be to much.... just to much.
Too much? You speak of something that is simply not possible.

thanks cat!!!! i knew someone would be on my side..

we have spoken of this before but we really need a photoforum member calendar!!!!

md

What so we can mark the days that we shock you or so we can mark the amount of times your heart stops an we have to dig out the forum defibrillator?

hahaha, forum defibrulator!!!

chase, where you been hiding all the medical equipment?

md

wait i think my heart just stopped....there it goes, nevermind.

md

Md didn't pay me nor was he consulted before posting. I am just informing you that if you post some self portraits, (prefferably naked) then you will overwhelm the stalker (cough) umm i mean Trish thereby eleviating any future stress. Then the forum can return to its normal odd ball self. LOL
Until that time however, it will be a sexual chaos in this forum, Trish might go nuts and start humping chairs, flagpoles, guard rails, keyboards, and anything else he can make contact with. Your unleashing a monster by withholding that which he desires. If you overstimulate him at first, then we can bring the madness to an end by calming the tired out beast. WIthout that which he desires he will continue running rampant on the forum, and none of us will be safe from his posts!!!!!

You have unleashed the Forum equivelent of Godzilla.... I hope you all are satisfied! :p :greendev: :gun:

Osmer_Toby said:
:lmao: :lmao:
havoc, you rock!

:headbang: :headbang:
I have to agree that was a great post, Havoc! It's just too true. MD is completely unleashed. God help us all! :wink:

Most reactions

Back