Who is getting your vote?

For whom are you voting?

• Total voters
nother one for Chase! :)

vote for Chase!-:)

ooo.... and Chase, would you like to consider being a president of Poland too?....cause i have feeling we need someone nice here -:)) please? :D

As long as you remember us little people who put you in power....remember, those who put you there can take you out again! :twisted:

Be a nice boy and give me my own country. :sillysmi:

I also chose Chase! :shock: :lol:

Chase, will you be our next dictator? :wink: Oops, I forgot, he is already, umm... to some extent! :twisted:

I'll vote for Chase since he didn't close down half the city just for a debate and a pep rally. What a mess tonight, couldn't get anywhere. Prolly didn't help that the person I was picking up was at the Hyatt, which is right across the street from Bank One Ballpark (where Bush had his little rally)

And according to the news just now, it's been estimated that atleast 20% of the people attending the Kerry rally at Tempe Town Lake were Bush fans and were there only to see the Foo Fighters...........

Chase!!! You have my vote......

I just realised now looking at the votes that :shock: i'm walking on dangerous ground ...... I mean i wasn't feeling ok..... i wasnt on myself self when i worte that joke ......
Lula quickly runs and hide*
:p

malachite said:
I'll vote for Chase since he didn't close down half the city just for a debate and a pep rally. What a mess tonight, couldn't get anywhere. Prolly didn't help that the person I was picking up was at the Hyatt, which is right across the street from Bank One Ballpark (where Bush had his little rally)

And according to the news just now, it's been estimated that atleast 20% of the people attending the Kerry rally at Tempe Town Lake were Bush fans and were there only to see the Foo Fighters...........

Hey, I'd have gone to see the Foo Fighters, too! :D But no one could mistake me for a W fan. :wink: Foo Fighters rock, regardless! :band:

Thanks for the country, Chase! I'll have to have you over for a State dinner, or something, but only if you promise to wear a tie for me! :twisted:

Just to point out, if I was actually american, and it was Chase vs George Bush....id really vote for Chase no joke :p

Artemis said:
Just to point out, if I was actually american, and it was Chase vs George Bush....id really vote for Chase no joke :p

Heck, I am American and I'd vote for Chase if he ran against Bush! :lol:

Which, by the way Chase, now that you have your little 'photo empire' :lol: , how'bout a TPF National Anthem? I'll compose it. :lol: :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back