Who is getting your vote?

For whom are you voting?

• Total voters
Mitica100 said:
Artemis said:
Just to point out, if I was actually american, and it was Chase vs George Bush....id really vote for Chase no joke :p

Heck, I am American and I'd vote for Chase if he ran against Bush! :lol:

Which, by the way Chase, now that you have your little 'photo empire' :lol: , how'bout a TPF National Anthem? I'll compose it. :lol: :lol:

yeah compose it!!!!
I'll make a flash-intro for the site and in the background there will be the National Anthem and...... :D

Mitica100 said:
Artemis said:
Just to point out, if I was actually american, and it was Chase vs George Bush....id really vote for Chase no joke :p

Heck, I am American and I'd vote for Chase if he ran against Bush! :lol:

Which, by the way Chase, now that you have your little 'photo empire' :lol: , how'bout a TPF National Anthem? I'll compose it. :lol: :lol:

we can get manda to write it in limerick form or lucky to write the verses, remember the limerick thread awhile back?

Mitica....you are so brilliant. :cheer: Get cracking, now!

This oughtta be good..... :p

terri said:

:oops: OK, I'll get crackin' but I need the lyrics first. :)

Chase said:
You guys are cracking me up!

You're all awesome :)

:lol:

So, Chase... You think you could change my "I spend too much... blah blah blah" title into "Composer in Residence" title? :wink: :lol: :lol:

santino said:
Mitica100 said:

yeah compose it!!!!
I'll make a flash-intro for the site and in the background there will be the National Anthem and...... :D

OK Santino, I'm working on it! :lol: I'll send it to you as a MIDI attachment in an e-mail (send it to me in a PM). I assume about 2 minutes of music should be enough, right?

wheres Cobbs at?

anyone but bush seems to be my thoughts right now though.

nomav6 said:
wheres Cobbs at?

anyone but bush seems to be my thoughts right now though.

Just vote Chase and the world will be a better place.

Hey, I'm rhyming right and left lately.

Mitica100 said:
terri said:

:oops: OK, I'll get crackin' but I need the lyrics first. :)

OK gang, I got cracking... It is done. D-o-n-e !!! No lyrics but it's sort of majestic, you guys and girls will like it. All I need to do is to put it in MIDI format and e-mail it to Santino.

:lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back