Who is up for a Sydney meet on Sunday 28th Sept ....

james m

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
jamesm.clubsnap.org
O.K, any one interested in meeting / catching up with other Sydney members ?

Sorry nukie, I had to organise one :)

I was thinking next Sunday arvo at the last Night Noodle Market in the Royal Botanic Gardens.

The Night Noodle Market starts at 5.30pm and goes till 9.00pm. It is located in the RBG between Macquaire Street and Government House overlooking the Opera House and Harbour Bridge.

so add your name to the list if you can make it or will I be eating by myself :)

1.. james m

and yes more than 5 are welcome

james m ....

Yeah, and the Blooper King hasn't been to Oz since 1976. Since you're rounding up airfare & all that. :wink: :lol:

Jim

you know whats stopping me from flying over there?

1) an ocean

2) 1200 bucks.

other than that, it would be me and manda at sunset at bells beach(blatent "point break" reference!!)

sorry manda!

md

aherm!

ok, im not going. mindy is the boss. what she says goes.

i am determined to be in the States next yr Mindy Moo.

Seriously though James, Id love to, but Ive got something on on Sunday at this point. I can see what happens, if I can work somethin out. What time were u thinking? And more importantly is mr luckydog coming down from newcastle? lol

manda said:
aherm!
Seriously though James, Id love to, but Ive got something on on Sunday at this point.

this was just a last minute idea... if it doesn't work out may look at organising something else for Oct or Nov.

I have been planning on getting down to the Night Noodle market all month and with Sunday 28th the last I will be there.

Looking at getting down to the gardens around 2.30pm to do some photography in the Succulent garden before heading across for feed.

james m ....

ill drive you anywhere you want. as long as the car's steering wheel is on the left side.

man, luckydog is a luckydog!

md

Firstly, I think the get-together is a great idea.

Secondly, Unfortunately i will be sitting in the back of a C130 Hercules (aka military P.O.S transport) coming back from Townsville on Sunday arvo and don't get back into Newcastle until 5pm. So i will be a no show.

Third thing, Manda, :oops: :wink: Thanks for thinking about little ole me.

I'm keen for a later date though. Maybe a Saturday though????

Most reactions

Back